Author: Hiltjo Posthuma <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 10:32:14 +0100
wiki rules: clarify about HTML, add test example
1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/suckless.org/wiki/index.md b/suckless.org/wiki/index.md
@@ -38,18 +38,24 @@ The wiki repository above is world-writable.
-* If any abuse happens, we will disable world-writable access. Keep this in mind!
- We kindly ask you to not destroy the way we like to collaborate
- with the community.
+* If any abuse happens, we will disable world-writable access. Keep this in
+ mind! We kindly ask you to not destroy the way we like to collaborate with
+ the community.
* Please do not add files bigger than *100kb*.
* Please do not add any binary files except screenshots or images related to
our software. You are allowed to add your code patches to the wiki if you do
not have an external web server to serve them to the community. The extension
of patches should be `.diff`.
* The extension of newly created Markdown files has to be `.md`.
* There are some dialects of Markdown, please don't use too "advanced" features.
+A quick way to check what output will be generated on the site is to do:
+ smu -n < index.md | lynx -stdin
The incoming changes to the wiki are all sent to the wiki@